- Brown Sugar
- LSD Addiction
- Smoking & Tobacco Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Sleeping Pills
- Gambling Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Internet Addiction
- Cricket betting Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Others Volatile Substances
- Gaming Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Pornography Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Poker Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Stock Market
- Relapse Treatment in Indore
- Depression Treatment in Indore
- Psychiatric Disorder
- Trauma or PTSD Treatment in Indore
- Social Media Addiction Treatment in Indore
Cannabis refers to a group of three plants with psychoactive properties, known as Cannabis saliva, Cannabis indicia, and Cannabis ruderalis.
When the flowers of these plants are harvested and dried, you’re left with one of the most common drugs in the world. Some call it weed, some call it pot, and others call it marijuana.
As weed becomes legal in more areas, names for it are evolving. Today, more and more people are using the term cannabis to refer to weed.
Some argue that it’s a more accurate name. Others feel it’s more neutral compared with terms like weed or pot, which some people associate with its illegal use. Also, the term “marijuana” is falling out of favour due to its racist history.
Cannabis is usually consumed for its relaxing and calming effects.