- Drug Detox Service in Indore
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment
- Meth Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Heroin Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Ecstasy Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Amphetamine Addiction in Indore
- GHB Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Ketamine De-Addiction
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- Drug Addiction Treatment Program
Stimulants, like methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta, others), dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Adderall XR, Mydayis), and dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine), wont to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and certain sleep disorders
Prescription drug abuse is that the use of prescription medication in a way not intended by the prescribing doctor. prescription abuse or problematic use includes everything from taking a friend’s prescription painkiller for your backache to snorting or injecting ground-up pills to urge high. Substance abuse may become ongoing and compulsive, despite the negative consequences.
Early identification of prescription abuse and early intervention may prevent the matter from turning into an addiction.
Consult Dr Pawan Rathi for prescription drug addiction treatment in Indore at Dr Rathi’s Rehab Center. Call now: +91-7804087788 or drop us an email at email@example.com