- Brown Sugar
- LSD Addiction
- Smoking & Tobacco Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Sleeping Pills
- Gambling Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Internet Addiction
- Cricket betting Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Others Volatile Substances
- Gaming Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Pornography Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Poker Addiction Treatment in Indore
- Stock Market
- Relapse Treatment in Indore
- Depression Treatment in Indore
- Psychiatric Disorder
- Trauma or PTSD Treatment in Indore
- Social Media Addiction Treatment in Indore
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may be a psychiatric disorder that will occur in people that have experienced or witnessed a traumatic event like a natural disaster, a significant accident, terrorism, war/combat, or rape or who are threatened with death, sexual violence or serious injury.
Avoidance may be a common reaction to trauma. It’s natural to avoid brooding about or feeling emotions in a few stressful events. But when avoidance is extreme, or when it is the main way you cope, it can interfere together with your emotional recovery and healing.
It’s normal to possess upsetting memories, feel jittery, or have trouble sleeping after a traumatic event. At first, it’s going to be hard to try to do normal daily activities, like attend work, attend school, or spend time with people you care about. But most people start to feel better after a couple of weeks or months.